ACS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Receive, identify, store, disburse, and inventory materials and parts for manufacturing in accordance with material requisitions and shop orders.
- Review bills of material, requisitions, and shop orders and expedite the disbursement of parts and materials to the appropriate manufacturing areas.
- Maintain inventory records and notify supervisor and purchasing department as to shortages at the prescribed order points.
- Check-in and store parts and material as received from vendors; matching the information on the packing slip with the purchase order.
- Work must be accompanied by the appropriate paperwork that has been completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Visually inspect parts and material for quality.
- Operates fork truck and walk behind lift.
- Staff the parts counter for disbursement of personal protective and safety equipment, general supplies and first aid supplies.
- Conducts quarterly physical inventories as required.
- Crates and packs parts for drop shipment as required.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Sitting, standing, walking, lifting and / or repetitive tasks throughout the day may be required.
- This position requires regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with Company policies. Additionally, the ability to interact well with other employees and work overtime, as necessary, is required
Qualified candidates, please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration. We will review your qualifications and contact you if we feel you are a match for this role. If you're not a match, we will build a profile on your behalf in hopes of contacting you in the near future with opportunities that more closely match your skill set, education and experience.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life & disability insurance, matching 401(k), FSA, vacation/personal time, paid holidays, service bonus and a competitive salary based on experience.
Lynchburg, VA is an up and coming city that offers plenty of outdoors activities, from sports leagues to hiking, hunting/fishing and camping. Its location is perfect for easy access to Washington, DC, Philadelphia, PA and NYC. A great place to raise a family, Lynchburg offers great dining, the arts, professional organizations and places of historical significance. Please visit http://www.discoverlynchburg.org/ for more information.