Announcing JOINT Restaurant/Business After Hours!
Join the Bedford Area Chamber and the Lynchburg Regional Business Alliance for our joint event!
Enjoy amazing food and beverages, expand your business network and leverage the opportunity to generate business leads and find new vendors. Grab a co-worker, client or prospect, bring a stack of business cards and get ready to make some new connections.
Admission is complimentary for Bedford Area Chamber & Lynchburg Regional Alliance members and $5 for General Admission. And, a cash bar will be available.
You must RSVP IN ADVANCE by no later than Thursday, November 12 to ensure we adhere to COVID 19 guidelines. The safety of our staff and our community is the number one priority. We want to ensure you that we take public health very seriously. In compliance with the health directives and guidelines issued by the Commonwealth, we are taking the necessary steps to minimize the possible spread of COVID-19 and protect those of high risk.
This is an in-person event limited to the first 100 registrations.
- Please do not attend if you have a cough or fever or have been around anyone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Maintain a minimum of six feet from other people
- Sneeze and/or cough into your elbow
- Please do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
- Wearing a mask or face covering properly is required while not eating or drinking
To safeguard against community spread, all Chamber/Alliance events currently scheduled are subject to being postponed and/or cancelled with new dates and times to be announced later.
Admission is complimentary for Alliance members and $5 for General Admission.
Please RSVP online or by calling (434) 845-5966 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.