Sales Associate/CSR - Forest
Foster Fuels is looking for a self-driven inside Sales Associate for our Forest Showroom. The focus of this opportunity is selling Foster Fuels propane products and services and assisting customers with their product needs. The Sales Associate provides exemplary customer service by asking the customer questions to determine their needs and engaging them with their product knowledge and suggestive selling items for the customer's immediate needs and recommending additional items and services that will satisfy the customers' future needs. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals, and meet customer expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work at the direction of the location manager either independently or working together as a team. The CSR/Sales Associate will also have to work with drivers, service technicians and sales associates to complete their tasks and to produce the best customer service possible.
- Must be capable of maintaining inventory of showroom appliances and accessories related to those appliances.
- Capable of filling propane tanks for walk-in customers and in preparation for needed orders in a timely fashion.
- Ability to independently prep orders for service technicians by organizing orders for the technicians to pick up and bring to customer locations, including appliances and accessories and replaceable parts.
- Must be highly organized and excellent with Microsoft Suite features and industry specific management systems.
- Engage customers, either on the phone or in-person, providing assistance and product knowledge including their features, values and benefits of each product. Maintain knowledge and suggest additional items and alternatives.
- Receive and display product shipments within 24 hours of delivery and always ensure the store is neat, clean and organized throughout each business day. Rearrange store when appropriate.
- Be aware of current promotional items and their correct pricing and knows where products are located in the store.
- Actively participate in all programs and procedures that drive sales
- Ensure that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship and prompt and courteous service.
- Interact with drivers when they pick-up and drop-off their daily paperwork.
- Promotes an atmosphere that encourages teamwork and positivity.
- Must be available for overtime hours during our busy season, Saturdays, or in emergency situations.
- Demonstrated phone etiquette while answering and returning calls in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, ext.)
- Knowledge of CRM or industry management systems
- 1 to 2 years of proven work experience as a Sales Associate
- Excellent team relationship skills
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer services practices
- Customer service focus
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics
- Associates Degree in Business or Marketing or a related field
- Track record of over-achieving sales quotas
- Familiar with CARGAS
- Action-oriented, Integrity and Trust, Highly Adaptable, Problem Solving, Self-Motivated, Technical Learning, Time Management, Creativity, and Excellent Communication Skills
- Candidate will be expected to participate in community events to promote the Foster Fuels brand.
- Must be able to lift/move/place items up to 50 pounds in weight
- 401k matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Uniform Allowance
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional Saturday during Winter months
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.*