About Foster Fuels
Foster Fuels is a multi-award-winning, diversified business competing on a local, national, and international level. A family-run business since 1921 providing residential, commercial, agricultural, transport, and emergency fuel service, our "say yes" culture has led to the development of industry-leading innovations and techniques that are unsurpassed.
Our mission is to exceed all expectations of a fuel company by redefining industry standards and pushing the limits of performance in innovation. We anticipate and fulfill evolving customer needs as we strive to provide superior quality service, products, and experience. We maintain an affirming environment with a "say yes" attitude anchored in honesty and respect. We are more than a fuel provider; we are Foster Fuels.
The Multimedia Producer is responsible for generating written and video content for marketing outlets. This individual must possess a strong level of creativity and technical knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and videography. This position will work in conjunction with the marketing team and other divisions of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, plan, and produce long form video content for marketing via media outlets.
- Generate, edit, and publish engaging written and video content in conjunction with social media/event coordinator.
- Work within the sales process and email marketing
- Creates engaging emails with lists generated from sales funnel data for varying divisions.
- Participates in the design of video graphics, titles, music, and creative look of content.
- Monitor, optimize, and create current content for YouTube Channel
- Collaborates and coordinates with team members on brand awareness and social media trends
- Captures and processes images for website and social media outlets.
- Writes and maintains content for website.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or similar field
- 3+ years experience in Marketing or a related field.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- A high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency and skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Lightroom, Audition)
- Videography/Photography Skills
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Familiar with Salesforce
- Experience with Nutshell Marketing
- 401k matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Uniform Allowance
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional overtime and after hour requirements as needed.
*All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status*