The Alliance Goes to D.C.
On June 14-15, Alliance staff and members will travel to the Capitol Hill to meet with our Federal elected officials about issues pertaining to the Lynchburg region.
We'd like to invite you to join us for this one-of-a-kind opportunity to connect with our elected officials and be the voice of business for our region. We are offering a package that includes travel, lodging, several meals, issue briefings from subject matter experts at the U.S. Chamber, and engaging meetings with our U.S. Senators and regional Members of Congress. Interested in joining us? Spaces are limited!
- Round-trip Amtrak Train Fare from Kemper Street Station in Lynchburg to Union Station in D.C.
- Local travel to get around the Capitol
- One-night Hotel Accommodations
- Lunch & dinner on June 14
- Breakfast & lunch on June 15
- Briefings with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Meetings with the following elected officials:
- Senator Warner
- Senator Kaine
- Congressman Good
- Congressman Griffith
- Congressman Cline
Date and Time
Wednesday Jun 14, 2023 Thursday Jun 15, 2023
A detailed itinerary is coming soon.
We will depart from Kemper Street Station in Lynchburg and return there the following day.
$700 Per Person
$1,000 Sponsorships Available