New this year, Inclusion Summit will assist attendees in creating action steps for moving towards a more inclusive and equitable culture. The intended audience includes executive leadership, business resource group members, human resources partners, DEI practitioners, and employees wanting to advance their understanding of DEI topics.
Who Should Attend?
Topics and Confirmed Speakers:
- Business and community leaders who are seeking innovative, forward-thinking diversity, equity and inclusion strategies
- Individual who seek to better understand diversity, equity and inclusion in order to build empathy and provide support.
- Business leaders who seek to expand their network of supportive and likeminded professionals.
- Champions of diversity, equity, and inclusion for business growth and advancement.
- Young professionals who strive to advance their business knowledge.
by Dr. Todd Jenkins, Jr., Founder and CEO of Bowtie Leadership and Development, Inc.
Developing a DE&I Strategy
- Mona Siddiqui, Deputy Chief Diversity Officer and Senior Policy Advisor for the Office of New Americans
Recruiting and Retaining a Diverse Workforce Panel
- Jennifer Tardy, Tardy Consulting; David Clemmons, Genworth Financial, and Jodi Pfarr, J Pfarr Consulting
Critical Conversations Panel
- Dr. Jitendra Annapareddy, CENTRA; Tory Lucas, Liberty University; Dr. Mike Anderson, Anderson Counseling Services
All Inclusion Summit attendees will receive a complimentary 2021 Inclusion Summit t-shirt. Additional t-shirts are available for purchase.
Interested in sponsoring the Inclusion Summit? Click Here!